News Updates – Restaurant Feuer in Küchen

 

Wir wissen, dass Shepherd Filters Einwegöl- und Fettfilter Ihre Küchenabgassysteme sauber halten können. Zu oft werden Küchenabgassysteme nicht ordnungsgemäß gepflegt und Metallfettfilter werden mit überschüssigem Fett im Laufe der Zeit abgewogen, was dazu führt, dass der Metallfilter zu einem riesigen Brandrisiko wird und Feuer in Küchenauspuffanlagen wird.
Lesen Sie die Blog-Posts unten zu sehen, Restaurant Feuer in Küchen durch Fett in der Küche Filter, Kanal, Kapuze und Dachterrasse verursacht.

Fire Closes Steakhouse

A kitchen fire closes steakhouse at the Detroit MGM Steakhouse. The Wolfgang Puck restaurant is only one of the latest to suffer damages from a fire.

70 Rescued From Kitchen Blaze

A restaurant has been issued a warning after 70 rescued from kitchen blaze. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, and feel free to reach out.

Broiler Catches Fire at Hardee’s

Oh no, a broiler catches fire at Hardee’s! Learn more about how to prevent kitchen fires with our highly rated line of useful kitchen grease filters.

Fire Shuts Down McDonald’s

Rest assured that this isn’t the first time fire shuts down McDonald’s, but we certainly hope it’s the last! Read the details on the Shepherd Filters blog.