A grease fire at the Palms hotel-casino was extinguished early Sunday morning, according to the Clark County Fire Department.

Just after midnight on Sunday, the CCFD responded to a report of a grease fire in a kitchen at the Palms.

The fire had activated the kitchen’s sprinkler system and the fire was already out when responders arrived. The CCFD stayed on scene to reset the system, and the Southern Nevada Health District was notified, which happens when a fire occurs in an area where food is prepared or served.