New York Daily News

March 22nd, 2016

A grease fire in a restaurant at Grand Central Terminal sent thick clouds of smoke billowing into the air Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.

There were no reported injuries in the fire, which broke out at the Junior’s restaurant at about 2 p.m.

Firefighters brought the blaze under control at around 2:30 p.m. Smoke filled the lower level concourse. Fire officials said the fire started in duct work in the restaurant.

The terminal remained open throughout with no evacuations, officials said.