News Updates – Restaurant Fires in Kitchens
We know that Shepherd Filters disposable oil and grease filters can keep your kitchen exhaust systems clean. Too often, kitchen exhaust systems are not properly maintained and metal grease filters become weighed down with excess grease over time, resulting in the metal filter becoming a huge fire risk and fire in kitchen exhausts becoming a reality.
Read the blog posts below to see restaurant fires in kitchens caused by grease in the kitchen filters, duct, hood and rooftop.
As fire crews battle blaze at Katoomba RSL, 40 staff and patrons were evacuated for safety reasons. Read more about the fire on the Shepherd Filters blog.
A kitchen fire closes steakhouse at the Detroit MGM Steakhouse. The Wolfgang Puck restaurant is only one of the latest to suffer damages from a fire.
A restaurant has been issued a warning after 70 rescued from kitchen blaze. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, and feel free to reach out.
Customers evacuated & restaurant closed after vent fire at Texas Burger King. Call us for a free assessment of our disposable kitchen grease filters!
We are so proud to announce the Grand Opening of Shepherd Filters Japan! Please visit our new website or give us a call today to arrange an assessment.
Oh no, a broiler catches fire at Hardee’s! Learn more about how to prevent kitchen fires with our highly rated line of useful kitchen grease filters.
A Vinton Burger King closed temporarily after a small fire, but luckily no one was injured. A grease fire in the hood ventilation system was to blame.
In an unfortunate incident, three taken to hospital after Sydney blaze, people were lucky to only be treated for smoke inhalation. Read more on the blog!
Another unfortunate event, there was a recent fire at Jamie Oliver’s Italian Restaurant, Paradise Street in Liverpool ONE. Read more details on the blog.
The recent grease fire at University of Michigan Hospital was indeed caused by a fire originating in the cafeteria. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Chef Antonio Park Restaurant to reopen after major fire – good news! Kind of. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, as well as new news updates.
We were thrilled to read as Prince Charles showcases wool performance, and its biodegradable, recyclable nature. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Rest assured that this isn’t the first time fire shuts down McDonald’s, but we certainly hope it’s the last! Read the details on the Shepherd Filters blog.
We’re sad to report of a recent fire at Chef Antonio Park’s Westmount Restaurants in Canada. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
We are very proud to announce Fandango Israel as new Shepherd Filters distributor! Working towards sustainable and biodegradable options, this is a win.