新聞更新 – 廚房裡的餐廳火災
(English) DON’T LET THIS BE YOU! ABOVE IS A RECENT RESTAURANT FIRE IN TAMWORTH WHICH STARTED IN THE KITCHEN AND QUICKLY SPREAD THROUGH THE EXHAUST DUCTING.
(English) 100 people were forced to evacuate from an eight storey building on George street in the CBD due to a kitchen fire which started in the canopy at a Chinese restaurant
(English) The ACT Coroner’s Court has finished taking evidence for the inquiry into a fire which tragically roared through a heritage listed building last year.
(English) Shepherd Filters has been awarded best new hospitality equipment product by the Australian Hospitality Directory & FCSI at the 2017 Fine Food Australia trade show in Sydney.
(English) Here at Shepherd Filters we are proud to use 100% Australian Wool.
(English) A large fire broke out in a restaurant on the ground floor of a five story building at Murray and Church Streets in Tribeca on Friday evening
(English) A fire that severely damaged a Tamworth Chinese restaurant could have been much worse
(English) Poorly cleaned kitchen grease filters and hood/ canopy’s are the reason there have been so many fires lately in the Richmond restaurants
(English) Patrons enjoying one of Melbourne’s most famous cafe strips have been evacuated due to billowing smoke from a blazing kitchen.
(English) We’re gearing up for this year’s Fine Food in Sydney at the ICC, Darling Harbour on the 11-14 September 2017.
(English) Shepherd filters is proud to announce we are now HACCP APPROVED!!! The one and only kitchen grease filter approved for food safety.
(English) A MANAGER at McDonald’s Braeside is helping fire crews battle the blaze after the fast food restaurant went up in flames.
As fire crews battle blaze at Katoomba RSL, 40 staff and patrons were evacuated for safety reasons. Read more about the fire on the Shepherd Filters blog.
A kitchen fire closes steakhouse at the Detroit MGM Steakhouse. The Wolfgang Puck restaurant is only one of the latest to suffer damages from a fire.
A restaurant has been issued a warning after 70 rescued from kitchen blaze. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, and feel free to reach out.