新聞更新 – 廚房裡的餐廳火災
Customers evacuated & restaurant closed after vent fire at Texas Burger King. Call us for a free assessment of our disposable kitchen grease filters!
We are so proud to announce the Grand Opening of Shepherd Filters Japan! Please visit our new website or give us a call today to arrange an assessment.
Oh no, a broiler catches fire at Hardee’s! Learn more about how to prevent kitchen fires with our highly rated line of useful kitchen grease filters.
A Vinton Burger King closed temporarily after a small fire, but luckily no one was injured. A grease fire in the hood ventilation system was to blame.
In an unfortunate incident, three taken to hospital after Sydney blaze, people were lucky to only be treated for smoke inhalation. Read more on the blog!
Another unfortunate event, there was a recent fire at Jamie Oliver’s Italian Restaurant, Paradise Street in Liverpool ONE. Read more details on the blog.
The recent grease fire at University of Michigan Hospital was indeed caused by a fire originating in the cafeteria. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Chef Antonio Park Restaurant to reopen after major fire – good news! Kind of. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, as well as new news updates.
We were thrilled to read as Prince Charles showcases wool performance, and its biodegradable, recyclable nature. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Rest assured that this isn’t the first time fire shuts down McDonald’s, but we certainly hope it’s the last! Read the details on the Shepherd Filters blog.
We’re sad to report of a recent fire at Chef Antonio Park’s Westmount Restaurants in Canada. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
We are very proud to announce Fandango Israel as new Shepherd Filters distributor! Working towards sustainable and biodegradable options, this is a win.
Firefighters called to fire at Woolshed Pub in the Docklands was a recent news story in the Herald Sun. Ask us about our top fire safety tips for kitchens!
A recent fire causes damage to Parkview Restaurant, costing more than $300,000 in damage to the pub. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page.
We’re sad to see another Sydney restaurant goes up in smoke. Learn more about the incident on the Shepherd Filters blog, and thanks for reading!