As fire crews battle blaze at Katoomba RSL, 40 staff and patrons were evacuated for safety reasons. Read more about the fire on the Shepherd Filters blog.
A kitchen fire closes steakhouse at the Detroit MGM Steakhouse. The Wolfgang Puck restaurant is only one of the latest to suffer damages from a fire.
A restaurant has been issued a warning after 70 rescued from kitchen blaze. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, and feel free to reach out.
Customers evacuated & restaurant closed after vent fire at Texas Burger King. Call us for a free assessment of our disposable kitchen grease filters!
We are so proud to announce the Grand Opening of Shepherd Filters Japan! Please visit our new website or give us a call today to arrange an assessment.
Oh no, a broiler catches fire at Hardee’s! Learn more about how to prevent kitchen fires with our highly rated line of useful kitchen grease filters.
A Vinton Burger King closed temporarily after a small fire, but luckily no one was injured. A grease fire in the hood ventilation system was to blame.
Another unfortunate event, there was a recent fire at Jamie Oliver’s Italian Restaurant, Paradise Street in Liverpool ONE. Read more details on the blog.
The recent grease fire at University of Michigan Hospital was indeed caused by a fire originating in the cafeteria. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Chef Antonio Park Restaurant to reopen after major fire – good news! Kind of. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, as well as new news updates.