A likely avoidable event, when we heard of the grease fire hits kitchen at Palms, we were inspired to teach more about safety in the kitchen workplace.
We were sad to hear of the news that fire damages Bullock’s Bar-B-Que, one of Durham’s oldest restaurant institutions. Read more on Shepherd Filters blog.
The news that fire damage closes Rainier Club’s Kitchen was unfortunate. Contact us for a free assessment for kitchen safety and fire prevention.
When a grease fire forces evacuation of McDonald’s, it’s no good for anyone. Read more about preventative tips on the Shepherd Filters blog page.
The kitchen damaged in Little Hong Kong restaurant fire was an unfortunate event, and one that could have been prevented with our Shepherd kitchen Filters.
Originally reported in the Daily Herald, a negligent kitchen extract duct cleaner sued by the insurance company in St. Charles. Read more on the blog.
Recently, a pizzeria sued for damages in kitchen exhaust duct fire made the Herald Sun. We offer a free initial assessment for those who want to learn more!
‘Smoke from Giant Grease Fire Forces Evacuations’ is never good news. Learn how to prevent kitchen grease fires in your restaurant or commercial kitchen.
We are sad to report of a Grease Fire in Deli Sparked Haggen Foods Store Fire. Learn more about how to prevent kitchen grease fires with Shepherd Filters.
Recently there was a fire at popular Sydney restaurant Porteno. Read about our one of a kind disposable kitchen grease filters to learn how to prevent this.