Chef Antonio Park Restaurant to reopen after major fire – good news! Kind of. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, as well as new news updates.
We were thrilled to read as Prince Charles showcases wool performance, and its biodegradable, recyclable nature. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Rest assured that this isn’t the first time fire shuts down McDonald’s, but we certainly hope it’s the last! Read the details on the Shepherd Filters blog.
We’re sad to report of a recent fire at Chef Antonio Park’s Westmount Restaurants in Canada. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Firefighters called to fire at Woolshed Pub in the Docklands was a recent news story in the Herald Sun. Ask us about our top fire safety tips for kitchens!
A recent fire causes damage to Parkview Restaurant, costing more than $300,000 in damage to the pub. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page.
We’re sad to see another Sydney restaurant goes up in smoke. Learn more about the incident on the Shepherd Filters blog, and thanks for reading!
A recent kitchen fire prompts evacuation at Hyatt Hotel in downtown Savannah, Georgia. We wish they had installed our disposable kitchen grease filters.
In addition to the many fast food fires, a recent grease fire impacts East Main Street Wendy’s. Learn more on the Shepherd Filters blog page.
Recently, a Cambridge Hotel Destroyed by Fire made the news, adding to the countless number of kitchen fire accidents that likely could have been prevented.