[:en]DON’T LET THIS BE YOU! ABOVE IS A RECENT RESTAURANT FIRE IN TAMWORTH WHICH STARTED IN THE KITCHEN AND QUICKLY SPREAD THROUGH THE EXHAUST DUCTING.[:]
[:en]100 people were forced to evacuate from an eight storey building on George street in the CBD due to a kitchen fire which started in the canopy at a Chinese restaurant[:]
[:en]The ACT Coroner’s Court has finished taking evidence for the inquiry into a fire which tragically roared through a heritage listed building last year.
[:en]A large fire broke out in a restaurant on the ground floor of a five story building at Murray and Church Streets in Tribeca on Friday evening[:]
[:en]A fire that severely damaged a Tamworth Chinese restaurant could have been much worse[:]
The recent grease fire at University of Michigan Hospital was indeed caused by a fire originating in the cafeteria. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.