We are sad to report of a Grease Fire in Deli Sparked Haggen Foods Store Fire. Learn more about how to prevent kitchen grease fires with Shepherd Filters.
Want to know how to prevent interior fire and water damage to your restaurant or kitchen? Read more about Shepherd Filters on the blog and website.
It’s never good news when you learn of an iconic St Kilda restaurant destroyed by fire. Learn more about Shepherd Filters to ensure this doesn’t happen.
Recently there was a fire at popular Sydney restaurant Porteno. Read about our one of a kind disposable kitchen grease filters to learn how to prevent this.
The recent fire at Indian Restaurant in Kent evacuates strip mall news was unfortunate, and we recommend subscribing to the blog to read the latest news.
There was a recent restaurant fire at Nomads in Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia that could have been prevented with Shepherd Filters’ kitchen grease filters.
Investigators found the kitchen duct fire at Vinton Burger King began inside the ventilation duct for the restaurant’s broiler. Read more on the blog!
In March 2016, there was a serious grease fire at restaurant in Grand Central Terminal. Read the Shepherd Filters blog for more information.
It will be at least a few days before one of Sydney’s most celebrated restaurants, Rockpool Bar & Grill can reopen after a fire tore through the kitchen ducting on Wednesday night, 2nd April 2014. Neil Perry, speaking to Fairfax Media from Hong Kong, said fire crews are assessing the damage in the kitchen…