[:en]A large fire broke out in a restaurant on the ground floor of a five story building at Murray and Church Streets in Tribeca on Friday evening[:]
[:en]A fire that severely damaged a Tamworth Chinese restaurant could have been much worse[:]
[:en]Patrons enjoying one of Melbourne’s most famous cafe strips have been evacuated due to billowing smoke from a blazing kitchen.[:]
[:en]Shepherd filters is proud to announce we are now HACCP APPROVED!!! The one and only kitchen grease filter approved for food safety.[:]
Customers evacuated & restaurant closed after vent fire at Texas Burger King. Call us for a free assessment of our disposable kitchen grease filters!
We are so proud to announce the Grand Opening of Shepherd Filters Japan! Please visit our new website or give us a call today to arrange an assessment.
Oh no, a broiler catches fire at Hardee’s! Learn more about how to prevent kitchen fires with our highly rated line of useful kitchen grease filters.
A Vinton Burger King closed temporarily after a small fire, but luckily no one was injured. A grease fire in the hood ventilation system was to blame.
Another unfortunate event, there was a recent fire at Jamie Oliver’s Italian Restaurant, Paradise Street in Liverpool ONE. Read more details on the blog.
The recent grease fire at University of Michigan Hospital was indeed caused by a fire originating in the cafeteria. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.