[:en]Shepherd filters is proud to announce we are now HACCP APPROVED!!! The one and only kitchen grease filter approved for food safety.[:]
Customers evacuated & restaurant closed after vent fire at Texas Burger King. Call us for a free assessment of our disposable kitchen grease filters!
We are so proud to announce the Grand Opening of Shepherd Filters Japan! Please visit our new website or give us a call today to arrange an assessment.
Oh no, a broiler catches fire at Hardee’s! Learn more about how to prevent kitchen fires with our highly rated line of useful kitchen grease filters.
A Vinton Burger King closed temporarily after a small fire, but luckily no one was injured. A grease fire in the hood ventilation system was to blame.
Another unfortunate event, there was a recent fire at Jamie Oliver’s Italian Restaurant, Paradise Street in Liverpool ONE. Read more details on the blog.
The recent grease fire at University of Michigan Hospital was indeed caused by a fire originating in the cafeteria. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Rest assured that this isn’t the first time fire shuts down McDonald’s, but we certainly hope it’s the last! Read the details on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Firefighters called to fire at Woolshed Pub in the Docklands was a recent news story in the Herald Sun. Ask us about our top fire safety tips for kitchens!
A recent fire causes damage to Parkview Restaurant, costing more than $300,000 in damage to the pub. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page.