We’re sad to see another Sydney restaurant goes up in smoke. Learn more about the incident on the Shepherd Filters blog, and thanks for reading!
A recent kitchen fire prompts evacuation at Hyatt Hotel in downtown Savannah, Georgia. We wish they had installed our disposable kitchen grease filters.
In addition to the many fast food fires, a recent grease fire impacts East Main Street Wendy’s. Learn more on the Shepherd Filters blog page.
Recently, a Cambridge Hotel Destroyed by Fire made the news, adding to the countless number of kitchen fire accidents that likely could have been prevented.
News of firefighters called out to Wellington McDonald’s blaze spread quickly, and we are sorry to hear of yet another commercial kitchen fire.
A likely avoidable event, when we heard of the grease fire hits kitchen at Palms, we were inspired to teach more about safety in the kitchen workplace.
We were sad to hear of the news that fire damages Bullock’s Bar-B-Que, one of Durham’s oldest restaurant institutions. Read more on Shepherd Filters blog.
The news that fire damage closes Rainier Club’s Kitchen was unfortunate. Contact us for a free assessment for kitchen safety and fire prevention.
The kitchen damaged in Little Hong Kong restaurant fire was an unfortunate event, and one that could have been prevented with our Shepherd kitchen Filters.
Originally reported in the Daily Herald, a negligent kitchen extract duct cleaner sued by the insurance company in St. Charles. Read more on the blog.