[:en]DON’T LET THIS BE YOU! ABOVE IS A RECENT RESTAURANT FIRE IN TAMWORTH WHICH STARTED IN THE KITCHEN AND QUICKLY SPREAD THROUGH THE EXHAUST DUCTING.[:]
[:en]100 people were forced to evacuate from an eight storey building on George street in the CBD due to a kitchen fire which started in the canopy at a Chinese restaurant[:]
[:en]The ACT Coroner’s Court has finished taking evidence for the inquiry into a fire which tragically roared through a heritage listed building last year.
[:en]A large fire broke out in a restaurant on the ground floor of a five story building at Murray and Church Streets in Tribeca on Friday evening[:]
[:en]A fire that severely damaged a Tamworth Chinese restaurant could have been much worse[:]
As fire crews battle blaze at Katoomba RSL, 40 staff and patrons were evacuated for safety reasons. Read more about the fire on the Shepherd Filters blog.
A kitchen fire closes steakhouse at the Detroit MGM Steakhouse. The Wolfgang Puck restaurant is only one of the latest to suffer damages from a fire.
A restaurant has been issued a warning after 70 rescued from kitchen blaze. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, and feel free to reach out.
Customers evacuated & restaurant closed after vent fire at Texas Burger King. Call us for a free assessment of our disposable kitchen grease filters!
Another unfortunate event, there was a recent fire at Jamie Oliver’s Italian Restaurant, Paradise Street in Liverpool ONE. Read more details on the blog.