Three duct cleaning contractors are asking a judge to add the Gas Light Co. restaurant as a defendant in a lawsuit that seeks to recover $1.7 million in insurance claims paid after a massive December 2015 fire at the 64 Market St. restaurant and nightclub. The Patriot and Harleysville insurance companies filed suit against Tri…
We are so proud to announce the Grand Opening of Shepherd Filters Japan! Please visit our new website or give us a call today to arrange an assessment.
Another unfortunate event, there was a recent fire at Jamie Oliver’s Italian Restaurant, Paradise Street in Liverpool ONE. Read more details on the blog.
The recent grease fire at University of Michigan Hospital was indeed caused by a fire originating in the cafeteria. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.