Yet another kitchen fire damages Fiorella’s Cafe in French Quarter, New Orleans. Stay tuned to the latest Shepherd Filters blog posts for prevention tips.
In March 2016, there was a serious grease fire at restaurant in Grand Central Terminal. Read the Shepherd Filters blog for more information.
A recent kitchen fire shuts down Lynn Shanghai Cuisine Restaurant in Castlereagh, Sydney. Learn more about the incident on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Investigators found the kitchen duct fire at Vinton Burger King began inside the ventilation duct for the restaurant’s broiler. Read more on the blog!
There was a recent restaurant fire at Nomads in Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia that could have been prevented with Shepherd Filters’ kitchen grease filters.
Want to know how to prevent interior fire and water damage to your restaurant or kitchen? Read more about Shepherd Filters on the blog and website.
It will be at least a few days before one of Sydney’s most celebrated restaurants, Rockpool Bar & Grill can reopen after a fire tore through the kitchen ducting on Wednesday night, 2nd April 2014. Neil Perry, speaking to Fairfax Media from Hong Kong, said fire crews are assessing the damage in the kitchen…
It’s never good news when you learn of an iconic St Kilda restaurant destroyed by fire. Learn more about Shepherd Filters to ensure this doesn’t happen.