[:en]DON’T LET THIS BE YOU! ABOVE IS A RECENT RESTAURANT FIRE IN TAMWORTH WHICH STARTED IN THE KITCHEN AND QUICKLY SPREAD THROUGH THE EXHAUST DUCTING.[:]
[:en]The ACT Coroner’s Court has finished taking evidence for the inquiry into a fire which tragically roared through a heritage listed building last year.
[:en]Shepherd Filters has been awarded best new hospitality equipment product by the Australian Hospitality Directory & FCSI at the 2017 Fine Food Australia trade show in Sydney.[:]
[:en]Here at Shepherd Filters we are proud to use 100% Australian Wool. [:]
[:en]A large fire broke out in a restaurant on the ground floor of a five story building at Murray and Church Streets in Tribeca on Friday evening[:]
[:en]A fire that severely damaged a Tamworth Chinese restaurant could have been much worse[:]
[:en]Poorly cleaned kitchen grease filters and hood/ canopy’s are the reason there have been so many fires lately in the Richmond restaurants[:]
[:en]Patrons enjoying one of Melbourne’s most famous cafe strips have been evacuated due to billowing smoke from a blazing kitchen.[:]
As fire crews battle blaze at Katoomba RSL, 40 staff and patrons were evacuated for safety reasons. Read more about the fire on the Shepherd Filters blog.
A kitchen fire closes steakhouse at the Detroit MGM Steakhouse. The Wolfgang Puck restaurant is only one of the latest to suffer damages from a fire.