[:en]DON’T LET THIS BE YOU! ABOVE IS A RECENT RESTAURANT FIRE IN TAMWORTH WHICH STARTED IN THE KITCHEN AND QUICKLY SPREAD THROUGH THE EXHAUST DUCTING.[:]
[:en]The ACT Coroner’s Court has finished taking evidence for the inquiry into a fire which tragically roared through a heritage listed building last year.
[:en]A large fire broke out in a restaurant on the ground floor of a five story building at Murray and Church Streets in Tribeca on Friday evening[:]
[:en]A fire that severely damaged a Tamworth Chinese restaurant could have been much worse[:]
[:en]Poorly cleaned kitchen grease filters and hood/ canopy’s are the reason there have been so many fires lately in the Richmond restaurants[:]
[:en]Patrons enjoying one of Melbourne’s most famous cafe strips have been evacuated due to billowing smoke from a blazing kitchen.[:]
[:en]Shepherd filters is proud to announce we are now HACCP APPROVED!!! The one and only kitchen grease filter approved for food safety.[:]
As fire crews battle blaze at Katoomba RSL, 40 staff and patrons were evacuated for safety reasons. Read more about the fire on the Shepherd Filters blog.
A kitchen fire closes steakhouse at the Detroit MGM Steakhouse. The Wolfgang Puck restaurant is only one of the latest to suffer damages from a fire.
A restaurant has been issued a warning after 70 rescued from kitchen blaze. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, and feel free to reach out.