Customers evacuated & restaurant closed after vent fire at Texas Burger King. Call us for a free assessment of our disposable kitchen grease filters!
Oh no, a broiler catches fire at Hardee’s! Learn more about how to prevent kitchen fires with our highly rated line of useful kitchen grease filters.
A Vinton Burger King closed temporarily after a small fire, but luckily no one was injured. A grease fire in the hood ventilation system was to blame.
Another unfortunate event, there was a recent fire at Jamie Oliver’s Italian Restaurant, Paradise Street in Liverpool ONE. Read more details on the blog.
Chef Antonio Park Restaurant to reopen after major fire – good news! Kind of. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page, as well as new news updates.
Rest assured that this isn’t the first time fire shuts down McDonald’s, but we certainly hope it’s the last! Read the details on the Shepherd Filters blog.
We’re sad to report of a recent fire at Chef Antonio Park’s Westmount Restaurants in Canada. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
Firefighters called to fire at Woolshed Pub in the Docklands was a recent news story in the Herald Sun. Ask us about our top fire safety tips for kitchens!
A recent fire causes damage to Parkview Restaurant, costing more than $300,000 in damage to the pub. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog page.
A recent kitchen fire prompts evacuation at Hyatt Hotel in downtown Savannah, Georgia. We wish they had installed our disposable kitchen grease filters.