News of firefighters called out to Wellington McDonald’s blaze spread quickly, and we are sorry to hear of yet another commercial kitchen fire.
A likely avoidable event, when we heard of the grease fire hits kitchen at Palms, we were inspired to teach more about safety in the kitchen workplace.
When a grease fire forces evacuation of McDonald’s, it’s no good for anyone. Read more about preventative tips on the Shepherd Filters blog page.
The kitchen damaged in Little Hong Kong restaurant fire was an unfortunate event, and one that could have been prevented with our Shepherd kitchen Filters.
‘Smoke from Giant Grease Fire Forces Evacuations’ is never good news. Learn how to prevent kitchen grease fires in your restaurant or commercial kitchen.
We are sad to report of a Grease Fire in Deli Sparked Haggen Foods Store Fire. Learn more about how to prevent kitchen grease fires with Shepherd Filters.
Recently there was a fire at popular Sydney restaurant Porteno. Read about our one of a kind disposable kitchen grease filters to learn how to prevent this.
The recent fire at Indian Restaurant in Kent evacuates strip mall news was unfortunate, and we recommend subscribing to the blog to read the latest news.