A Pre-Filter Offering The Ultimate Protection
WOOLSHIELD filters do the job of an effective air filter for the entire home and are highly recommended for people with homes that have forced hot air heating or cooling systems.
Once at the end of their life-span, each pre-filter can be discarded in you regular waste bin as they are 100% bio-degradable.
Cut to size, we have a variety of sizing options that will suit most projects.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– They produce cleaner air by removing up to 98% of all airborne particles 1 micron or greater.
– Allergy, asthma and hay fever symptoms may be relieved as irritating airborne pollens, dust and molds are removed from the air.
– Drapes, carpets, furniture, and walls stay cleaner longer because dirt buildup is reduced on interior surfaces.
– Fresher smell with the reduction of particle-borne odors from cooking, smoking, pets, cleaners and paints.
– Easy installation for new and existing air handling systems.
– Inexpensive disposable pre-filters are easily replaced as required.
– Complete installation instructions included with each pack.
WOOLSHIELD will help drastically decrease the high particle count indoors, reducing the number of allergy or asthma triggers.
WHEN TO CHANGE / ROTATE WOOLSHIELD
WOOLSHIELD replacement collector pads should be changed monthly. We recommend a “rotation” change, meaning the front pad gets moved to the back, while a new pad gets put in front and the old rear pad gets thrown away. With this method, the WOOLSHIELD furnace filter will work at optimum performance while keeping your indoor air fresh and clean.
GET THE MOST OUT OF WOOLSHIELD
To maximize the air cleaning efficiency of your whole house furnace filter, it is recommended your HVAC system run as much as possible since no air cleaning occurs when it is off. Most experts agree a minimum run time of 8 to 12 hours daily is necessary to clean the air in your home (depending on air quality).
SOME OF OUR SIZES