kitchen grease filters at foodservice australia

Foodservice Australia 2019 and Shepherd Filters

If you work in the food or hospitality industry then you should be planning a visit to Foodservice Australia 2019. Why? Because there is simply no better way to discover new ideas, new products and innovative suppliers like Shepherd Filters! Come and see first-hand how Shepherd Filters capture up to an impressive 98% of airborne kitchen…

kitchen grease filters reduce duct cleaning frequency and stop fires

Duct Cleaning Negligence Lawsuit Heats Up

Three duct cleaning contractors are asking a judge to add the Gas Light Co. restaurant as a defendant in a lawsuit that seeks to recover $1.7 million in insurance claims paid after a massive December 2015 fire at the 64 Market St. restaurant and nightclub. The Patriot and Harleysville insurance companies filed suit against Tri…

kitchen exhaust cleaning and shepherd filters prevents fires

200 Guests Evacuated After Canberra Airport Hotel Fire

More than 200 guests were evacuated from the hotel at Canberra Airport following a fire in its kitchen on Sunday night. ACT Fire & Rescue extinguished fire in Vibe Hotel’s kitchen after receiving a 000 call about 11.30pm on 25th November 2018. Damage was contained to the kitchen, but smoke from the fire spread to most of…

kitchen exhaust filters can stop mcdonalds grease fires

McDonald’s Closes for Some Weeks After Grease Fire in Broken Bow

McDonald’s Fire In Broken Bow No April Fool’s joke here according to Sandhills Express, when a snowy Easter Sunday morning began with a grease fire at the McDonald’s in Broken Bow. Fire and EMS Coordinator Andy Holland said the grease fire started in the kitchen area of the restaurant. It occurred around 7am on Sunday…

disposable kitchen grease filters exhaust system mcdonalds fire

Fire spreads through exhaust system of McDonald’s on Willis Road

According to Chesterfield Observer, patrons and employees scrambled to evacuate the McDonald’s at 2300 Willis Road on 13 July 2010 at around 11:52am. An employee had discovered fire behind a deep fryer. It quickly spread into the restaurant’s kitchen exhaust system. Sirens screamed from fire engines and police cruisers as first responders rushed to the scene.…