At Shepherd Filters, we take pride in our commitment to excellence, and one key aspect of this commitment is our rigorous testing process, ensuring that our product is made from 100% wool.
A proven cycle, when one good thing starts happening, other good things naturally follow:
STOP GREASE – Easier
REDUCE RISK – Safer
SAVE MONEY – Profit
Whilst kitchen ducts may be out of sight, they should never be out of mind as grease build-up in commercial extraction systems is one of the most common causes of fire & other safety concerns within the foodservice industry.
A build-up of fats and oil in a restaurant’s kitchen caught alight causing a fire to spread throughout the ground and second floor.
Despite compelling evidence that grease build-up in kitchen exhaust systems present serious fire hazards, the message isn’t getting through.
A pop-up Macca’s shaped like a five-metre-tall packet of fries hit Sydney for the Women’s World Cup and Shepherd Filters support the initiative all the way!
A popular burger drive-in spot in Cedar City, may be closed until further notice as it recovers from a grease fire.
The restaurant kitchen extraction system from the ground floor to the roof of the building was completely alight.
A summer camp’s insurer sued a range hood cleaning company to recover the nearly $5 million it paid to the camp for damage from a 2020 fire.
The fire was caused due to a fire in the pizza oven that spread to the kitchen duct and the cellar of the restaurant.