kitchen exhaust cleaning and shepherd filters prevents fires

200 Guests Evacuated After Canberra Airport Hotel Fire

More than 200 guests were evacuated from the hotel at Canberra Airport following a fire in its kitchen on Sunday night. ACT Fire & Rescue extinguished fire in Vibe Hotel’s kitchen after receiving a 000 call about 11.30pm on 25th November 2018. Damage was contained to the kitchen, but smoke from the fire spread to most of…

kitchen grease filters can prevent kitchen ducting fire

Kitchen Ducting Fire Forces Rockpool Bar & Grill To Close Temporarily

It will be at least a few days before one of Sydney’s most celebrated restaurants, Rockpool Bar & Grill can reopen after a fire tore through the kitchen ducting on Wednesday night, 2nd April 2014.   Neil Perry, speaking to Fairfax Media from Hong Kong, said fire crews are assessing the damage in the kitchen…