This case study of a popular burger chain, that was experiencing problems with extreme levels of grease build-up in their kitchen exhaust system.
This hotel was experiencing poor quality and incomplete cleans by their chosen kitchen exhaust cleaning contractors.
Unavoidable fact – airborne grease collected by metal kitchen grease filters eventually gets extracted further into system components such as the hood, ductwork, and fan.
Conall Wolsey, from owners Beannchor Group, said the kitchen and plant room, at the rooftop bar of the hotel, have been destroyed. “There is severe smoke and water damage to the building,” he said.
About 15 people self-evacuated from the premises and some helped to fight the blaze and preliminary investigations indicate that the fire had originated from overheated cooking at one of the fire-affected stalls according to The Straits Times.
A fire that escaped the Single Thread restaurant’s hood system and was visible from the roof was quickly extinguished by the staff and Healdsburg fire crews Friday night.
This golf club was experiencing incomplete cleans due to lack of access and the fan access points were out of their inspection date.
This case study found that aged care, college, and university facilities were wasting their money and being left with an increased fire risk and a non-compliant system.