Whilst kitchen ducts may be out of sight, they should never be out of mind as grease build-up in commercial extraction systems is one of the most common causes of fire & other safety concerns within the foodservice industry.
A build-up of fats and oil in a restaurant’s kitchen caught alight causing a fire to spread throughout the ground and second floor.
Despite compelling evidence that grease build-up in kitchen exhaust systems present serious fire hazards, the message isn’t getting through.
A pop-up Macca’s shaped like a five-metre-tall packet of fries hit Sydney for the Women’s World Cup and Shepherd Filters support the initiative all the way!
A popular burger drive-in spot in Cedar City, may be closed until further notice as it recovers from a grease fire.
Still don’t believe wool is a great material to use in commercial kitchens for grease filtration management? You are about to change your mind…
The restaurant kitchen extraction system from the ground floor to the roof of the building was completely alight.
A summer camp’s insurer sued a range hood cleaning company to recover the nearly $5 million it paid to the camp for damage from a 2020 fire.
The fire was caused due to a fire in the pizza oven that spread to the kitchen duct and the cellar of the restaurant.
Supporting Australian farmers is part of our business’ ethos. So is supporting people with disability, something we have always done.