Fire Safety is Just the Beginning for Disposable Hood Filters
There are plenty of benefits to using disposable wool kitchen grease filters, yet there are two in particular that deserve more attention.
Grease Fire Rips through Restaurant Serious Repairs Needed
Fire statistics from Australia, the UK and the USA show that the ignition of cooking materials accounts for almost half of all commercial kitchen fires and almost all these fires (more than 90%) get into the kitchen exhaust system.
Burger King Fire Considered Total Loss
Madison Fire District says the fire started in a roof vent stack and spread to the kitchen hood ductwork.
Should your Commercial Kitchen Ductwork be Leaking?
Unavoidable fact – airborne grease collected by metal kitchen grease filters eventually gets extracted further into system components such as the hood, ductwork, and fan.
Belfast Hotel Fire Causes Serious Damage to Rooftop Bar
Conall Wolsey, from owners Beannchor Group, said the kitchen and plant room, at the rooftop bar of the hotel, have been destroyed. “There is severe smoke and water damage to the building,” he said.
Coffee Shop Fire Spreads to Exhaust Duct Causing Damage to 3 Stalls
About 15 people self-evacuated from the premises and some helped to fight the blaze and preliminary investigations indicate that the fire had originated from overheated cooking at one of the fire-affected stalls according to The Straits Times.
Michelin Star Restaurant Hood Under Fire
A fire that escaped the Single Thread restaurant’s hood system and was visible from the roof was quickly extinguished by the staff and Healdsburg fire crews Friday night.
McDonald’s Australia’s 1000th Restaurant a Sustainability Flagship
This first-ever sustainability flagship McDonald’s features a stack of environmentally friendly elements including Shepherd Filters.
Shepherd Filters Wins Emerging Micro Business Award
Shepherd Filters is truly honoured to win the Emerging and Micro Business Award category at the Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards.
Brisbane’s Port Office Hotel Closed Indefinitely after Kitchen Fire
“The fire on the grill went up through the kitchen exhaust vent and the radiated heat spread to the air conditioning unit.”