More than 200 guests were evacuated from the hotel at Canberra Airport following a fire in its kitchen on Sunday night. ACT Fire & Rescue extinguished fire in Vibe Hotel’s kitchen after receiving a 000 call about 11.30pm on 25th November 2018. Damage was contained to the kitchen, but smoke from the fire spread to most of…
We are so proud to announce the Grand Opening of Shepherd Filters Japan! Please visit our new website or give us a call today to arrange an assessment.
The recent grease fire at University of Michigan Hospital was indeed caused by a fire originating in the cafeteria. Read more on the Shepherd Filters blog.
In addition to the many fast food fires, a recent grease fire impacts East Main Street Wendy’s. Learn more on the Shepherd Filters blog page.
Recently, a Cambridge Hotel Destroyed by Fire made the news, adding to the countless number of kitchen fire accidents that likely could have been prevented.
We were sad to hear of the news that fire damages Bullock’s Bar-B-Que, one of Durham’s oldest restaurant institutions. Read more on Shepherd Filters blog.
The news that fire damage closes Rainier Club’s Kitchen was unfortunate. Contact us for a free assessment for kitchen safety and fire prevention.
Originally reported in the Daily Herald, a negligent kitchen extract duct cleaner sued by the insurance company in St. Charles. Read more on the blog.
Recently, a pizzeria sued for damages in kitchen exhaust duct fire made the Herald Sun. We offer a free initial assessment for those who want to learn more!