Conall Wolsey, from owners Beannchor Group, said the kitchen and plant room, at the rooftop bar of the hotel, have been destroyed. “There is severe smoke and water damage to the building,” he said.
About 15 people self-evacuated from the premises and some helped to fight the blaze and preliminary investigations indicate that the fire had originated from overheated cooking at one of the fire-affected stalls according to The Straits Times.
A fire that escaped the Single Thread restaurant’s hood system and was visible from the roof was quickly extinguished by the staff and Healdsburg fire crews Friday night.
This golf club was experiencing problems with grease accumulation in their kitchen exhaust, and poor quality cleans by kitchen exhaust cleaners wasting their money, leaving them with fire risk and a non-compliant system.
As an innovative and sustainable product, Shepherd Filters has been named a State Finalist in the 2022 Telstra Best of Business Awards.
A kitchen fire broke out at a North Bridge Road seafood restaurant in Singapore and the blaze involved the kitchen exhaust duct.
This case study found that aged care, college, and university facilities were experiencing grease accumulation in their kitchen exhaust and poor quality cleans by kitchen exhaust cleaners. This was wasting their money, leaving them with increased fire risk and a non-compliant system.
Staff and diners have been forced to flee from a hotel built in the 1850s after a fire broke out in its commercial kitchen.
Fires caused by grease build-up within kitchen exhaust systems continue to be the leading cause of restaurant fires, but they don’t have to be. With a proper understanding of this important system’s needs, both lives and businesses can be saved.
The out-of-control blaze that ripped through the CY O’Connor Village Pub in Piara Waters has left a $5 million damage bill.