There was a recent restaurant fire at Nomads in Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia that could have been prevented with Shepherd Filters’ kitchen grease filters.
Investigators found the kitchen duct fire at Vinton Burger King began inside the ventilation duct for the restaurant’s broiler. Read more on the blog!
In March 2016, there was a serious grease fire at restaurant in Grand Central Terminal. Read the Shepherd Filters blog for more information.
It will be at least a few days before one of Sydney’s most celebrated restaurants, Rockpool Bar & Grill can reopen after a fire tore through the kitchen ducting on Wednesday night, 2nd April 2014. Neil Perry, speaking to Fairfax Media from Hong Kong, said fire crews are assessing the damage in the kitchen…